Privacy Statement - tgirl.tv
Use of this website signifies your understanding of, agreement with and acceptance of the terms set forth in this policy. If you do not agree with or accepts these terms, you must stop using the website.
This website is not directed toward anyone under the age of majority, and we do not knowingly collect data about such individuals.
We implement appropriate security measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized use or disclosure and against accidental loss or damage.
This policy applies to information we collect on the website (desktop or mobile versions), in email communications, and via any of our applications through which the website is accessed.
If you click on any third-party link that you find on our website, you will be taken to a website that is not under our control and whose privacy policies may differ from ours. Please consult the privacy policies of these other websites, as we are not responsible for their practices.
Please send any questions about this policy to us through our contact form.
Information we collect
We collect information about you when you access or use our website. The types of information we collect include the following:
A. Members - If you register to become a member of the website, you voluntary provide us with your username, password and email address. When you interact as a member, we collect information concerning your preferences and interests. We also collect any information you provide in your communications with the website, such as via email or contact form, in addition to the technical and usage information gathered from website browsers (see 'Browsers' below).
B. Browsers - If you are an unregistered browser or member of the website, we collect such information as your IP address, the referral URL (if applicable), your location and tome zone, your operating system, browser type and version and other such data, including data about your activities while on the website.
Collection of information
We collect your data by way of the following:
Passive Collection - Automatic collection of data takes place when you visit our website. The data collected includes your IP address, browser type and version, operating system, time zone and geographic location, and other such technical data.
Active Collection - We collect information through your direct interactions with the website. This includes registering as a member, posting comments or other materials, and communicating with us by any means.
Use of personal information
The following are the main purposes for our collection and use of your data:
- To present the website and to enable you to interact with its features
- For the provision of tailored website content and relevant advertising
- For research and analysis to determine how we can improve our website
- To diagnose and fix technological problems that interfere with the website's operation
- To offer user support and process feedback, inquiries or reports received
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations and cooperate with law enforcement
Information we share
We will not share your personal information, except to the following parties in the following circumstances:
- Service providers who enable the efficient operation of the website, and only for the purposes of providing their services
- Any organization or individual that buys or to which we transfer all or a substantial portion of our assets and business
- Law enforcement, government agencies and other such authorities, in order to comply with applicable law and to protect the company's rights and the rights of website users and other parties
Rights of users
You have certain rights regarding the information we collect about you, which you can exercise by contacting us. These include the rights of access, correction, erasure, restriction and transfer. You may also request a copy of your information or withdraw your consent for its use.
Transfer of information internationally
We may transfer, store, and process the information we collect about you to and in countries other than your own country. This may include transfer to and storage and processing by third-party service providers who may be outside of the European Economic Area. Your use of our website signifies your agreement with this.