You agreement with and acceptance of the terms described in this policy is indicated by your access and use of the website. Do not continue to access or use the website if you do not agree with or accept these terms.
Our website is not meant for individuals who are under the age of 18, and we do not knowingly collect any personal information from such individuals.
We are committed to the protection of your personal data and take every precaution to ensure its security.
This policy applies to all versions of the website (desktop and mobile), to any applications authored by us and used to access the website content, and also to all correspondence between you and the website.
If you have any questions about this policy, you can contact us at email@example.com.
Personal data we collect
We gather different kinds of information from registered and non-registered users of our website as described in the following:
A. Members – If you become a member of the website by registering, you voluntarily provide such information as username, password and email address. We collect information about your preferences and interests and any other information your provide in your communications with us. Technical and usage data we collect from non-members is also collected from you (see 'Browsers' below).
B. Browsers – When you visit or browse our website, we gather technical information such as your IP address, your browser type and version, your operating system, and your time zone and location. We also gather information about your use of the website, which includes such information about which pages you visit and the length of time you spend on the website.
Collection of information
We gather data about you in the following ways:
Passive Collection – Your data is automatically collected by means of cookies and other such technologies when you visit our website. The information gathered may include, but is not limited to, your IP address, operating system, browser type and version, geographic location and time zone, and the date and time of your visit.
Active Collection - We collect personal information from you that you disclose to us directly when you complete the registration form on the website, post materials to the website or communicate with us by any method.
How we use your information
We use your personal data for many purposes, including the following:
- For the provision of the website and the ability to interact with its features
- To offer content and display advertising that is related to your interests
- To undertake research and analysis in order to make improvements to the website
- For diagnosis and resolution of technological issues that affect the operation of the website
- To respond to your queries, resolve complaints and process requests, feedback and reports
- To comply with applicable law and law enforcement, to ensure compliance with our terms of service, and to fulfill any legal obligations
Information we share
The following lists the parties with whom and the circumstances in which we may share your personal information:
- Individuals and companies that provide services to ensure the operation of the website, and strictly for the provision of their services
- A buyer or legal successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or the sale or transfer of any or all assets in which personal information is among the assets transferred
- Law enforcement, government agencies and other such authorities, in order to comply with applicable law and to protect the company's rights and the rights of website users and other parties
Rights of users
You have certain rights regarding the information we collect about you, which you can exercise by contacting us. These include the rights of access, correction, erasure, restriction and transfer. You may also request a copy of your information or withdraw your consent for its use.
Transfer of information to other countries
We may transfer, store, or process any personal data we collect from or about you to countries besides your own, or that may be outside the European Economic Area. Your provision of personal data or use of the website indicates your agreement to this.