Digital Millennium Copyright Act Policy
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and take claims of copyright infringement very seriously. In accordance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we will respond to all such claims as per our Notice and Takedown Policy, as outlined below.
Notice of Claimed Infringement
If you are the copyright owner of any material on the website that you believe is being used without your authorization, you can report claims of copyright infringement by submitting in writing the following information:
- A description of the work that is claimed to be infringed, or a representative list in the event that multiple works are claimed to be infringed.
- Description of the specific location of the allegedly infringing material on the website.
- Your complete contact information, including your postal address, telephone number and, if applicable, your email address.
- A statement by you of your good faith belief that the copyrighted material in question is has not been authorized for use by its copyright holder, by an agent for the copyright holder, or by the law.
- A statement that all information laid out in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the work that is allegedly infringed or that you are an agent for the owner of the work.
- Your signature, either physical or electronic, or the signature of your authorized representative.
Please be advised that any DMCA Notice that is submitted without all of the previously listed information will be disregarded.
Please submit any copyright infringement notices by way of our contact form.
Misuse of the procedures or misrepresentation of facts in a copyright infringement claim may result in legal consequences. To ensure that you are not held liable for costs associated with abuse of the process, please ensure the veracity of your claim.
Take Down Procedure
It is our policy, where appropriate, to take down any material found on our site which is claimed to be in violation of copyright or is an apparent violation as evidenced by facts or circumstances indicating such activity. The accounts of repeat infringers will be terminated, and access to the infringing material will be disabled expeditiously in conformity with the procedures of 17 U.S.C. §512.
Modification of Policy
The website may make modifications, alterations or additions to this policy at any time. All users should check the policy regularly in order to stay current with the information herein.